Skin Glowing Smoothie
• 1 1/4 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 tbsp of peanut butter
• 1 cup of frozen blueberries
• 1 tbsp of Linwoods Flax, Sunflower, Pumpkin, Sesame Seeds and Goji Berries
• ½ tsp of macha powder
• Toppings – toasted coconut flakes, bee pollen
1. Blend everything together until smooth.
2. Top with toasted coconut flakes and bee pollen.
Banana & Chocolate Chip Pancakes
• 1 cup (110g) oat flour (oats ground up into a flour in the food processor - use gluten-free if allergic/intolerant)
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 flax egg - 1 tbsp Milled Organic Flaxseed + 3 tbsp hot water
• 1 ripe banana, mashed (around 100g)
• 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
•1 tbsp maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
• 1/2 cup (120ml) milk of choice
• 6 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Prepare your flax egg by mixing 1 tbsp of milled flaxseed with 3 tbsp of hot water. Leave for 10-15 minutes to set.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl then add in the wet ingredients. Mix well to combine.
3. Heat 1/2 tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Wait for the oil to heat up, then spoon 2 tbsp of the mixture for each pancake. Cook for about 1-2 minute, then flip over and cook for another 1 minute.
4. Top with more banana, chocolate chips or melted chocolate.
Chocolate Chip and Flaxseed Blondie Brownies
• 2 medium organic eggs
• 1 tsp of vanilla extract
• 1 tsp of cinnamon
• 1 cup of almond butter
• 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 2 cups of good quality dark chocolate
• 2 tbsp of Linwoods milled flax seeds
1. Preheat oven 160°C and line a 20cm baking tray with baking paper.
2. Mix the eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda and a pinch of salt until smooth.
3. Break 50g of the chocolate into small pieces. Mix the chocolate and flax seeds in with the mixture.
4. Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 25 minutes, then leave to cool.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate and drizzle over the cooled brownies.
6. Cut into 16 pieces and enjoy!
These will keep for 3 days in an airtight container (but they will probably last 1 minute!)